Sunday, January 23, 2011

Busted

I've been terrible about taking photos lately, especially of Delilah. I just never seem to have my camera handy. I am working on fixing that. Luckily, I had it right next to me when I saw what Delilah had done. First I will let you see the photos.



Those blue marks aren't some crazy birthmark. Little girl decided to "taste" her crayons. I am happy to report that she didn't think they taste all that good. However, these particular crayons take on a marker form when you get them wet, hence the blue marks. As you can see, she is pretty proud of herself! Love that smile!

I also need to tell you about our first Kindermusik class, last Tuesday. It was more of an introduction/getting to know you day, but we did do a few songs. Let me tell you my observations. Delilah HATES Circle Time. During the few (as in 3) minutes I was out of the room going over specifics with therapists, the teacher and other therapists did a short Circle time. I walked back into the room to find Delilah screaming at the top of her lungs and struggling to get out of the circle. I know it wasn't because I had left, because she continued to do it when I sat down with her. She is just an independent little girl who wants to do what she wants when she wants. I know she will learn to like circle time, but until then I may have to bring my earplugs!

In other news, I have decided to start a home business. As many of you have seen, I am an avid Digital Scrapbooker. Delilah will never have to worry about Mommy preserving her precious memories. I am lucky to have the time, but a lot of families are not. With multiple children and full time jobs, many people don't have the luxury to sit down and scrapbook their memories. That's where I come in. I am starting a Scrap 4 Hire business, where I make scrapbook layouts with your photos. If you would like to learn more check out my other blog, Confessions of a Craft-a-holic.

Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment