Sunday, January 16, 2011

Attention all Carpenters

A friend of mine (thanks Lindy...my husband certainly wants to thank you..lol) pointed me towards a link for the most amazing princess bed I have ever seen! Those of you who know me, know that I am a bit obsessed with the whole "Princess" theme. I really love those Disney Princesses, and, luckily, I have a little girl to decorate for. (Lord knows John would not be into turning the house into a Pink Palace.) Well, this bed that I have to have costs a whopping $47,000.00. Just a bit out of our price range. (Seriously, who pays that for a bed?!?) Unfortunately, I can no longer settle for anything else. So, do any of you have amazing carpentry skills? Could you re-create this beauty for me? I know I am reaching for the stars, but seriously, I HAVE TO HAVE this bed! I think I will have to embrace disappointment, but a girl can certainly dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment