Thursday, December 9, 2010

Breakfast with Santa

This morning we headed to the Galleria for Breakfast with Santa. All the different Early Intervention programs for children with special needs are invited to this event. We decided to attend early (as soon as the doors opened at 7:30) to avoid the rush. Glad we did. The place started to fill up after an hour and I heard it just continued to get crazier and crazier.

After we nibbled on some breakfast pizza (aka Cheese) and a banana we headed to see Santa. We were only the second in line, with no one behind us. For there being no wait, we were seriously rushed. The girls weren't paying any attention to what they were doing and Santa looked like he was scared to death to hold her. Needless to say, the picture isn't the best. Luckily it was free, cause there is no way I would have paid. I plan to try again, but we will be going to the Bass Pro Shop. Not only will they take the photo for free, but they will let me take photos too. (Thanks Lindy for the info!)

Anyhow, here are the pictures from this morning. I tried to take some pics of Delilah in her dress before we left, but as you will see, she isn't very happy. We tried the Carousel again, but Delilah wouldn't sit on the reindeer, so I had to hold her. I think she still enjoyed it. The first pic with Santa is the originals, followed by some edits. I am trying to pick one I like to print, so let me know which you like best in the comments. I will number each. After the event we headed to Jennifer's house to change and relax before Physical Therapy. No sense going all the way home just to turn around and come back. Enjoy the pics.







 Original

1

2

3

4

5

 

2 comments:

  1. I like either 2 or 3.. Her face looks so cute in the picture where she looks sad. I just want to scoop her up and hug her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her dress is adorable!! And I HATE the mall pics with Santa...I'm
    All for taking your own!! Can't wait to see her next ones!! :)

    ReplyDelete