- Finish her First Year Baby Book...20 pages done, only 60 more to go!!!
- Make her a Tutu for pictures, which will be used for the party invitation.
- Make the party invitations.
- Sew the bunting (which is a triangle banner, that consists of a million triangles).
- Make the table centerpieces; Ribbon Topiaries.
- Make the personalized cupcake toppers.
- Etc, etc, etc.
The list keeps getting longer and longer. I am going to be a very busy lady, but it is oh so worth it. Birthdays only come once a year, and I want to relish every single one. Especially this first one. It has been such a journey so far, and we still have 2 months to go. A celebration is definitely in order.