Saturday, April 3, 2010

Fun Filled Week

Last week was filled with lots of fun. My brother, Justin, and his girlfriend, Danielle, came up for their spring break. We really enjoyed ourselves. Justin went ice skating for the first time in his life. I am disappointed to say that he didn't fall once. I was really hoping for some good butt to ice pics. No such luck. They were lucky enough to have the ice all to themselves. Looked like they had a good time.


On Tuesday we decided to venture out to Chattanooga for the day. We went to the aquarium and to Ruby Falls. Surprisingly, Delilah stayed awake for all of the aquarium and all the way through the caverns to Ruby Falls, but fell asleep on the return trip through the caverns. She is a bit heavy after holding her for an hour, but so worth it. 





And here is a beautiful photo, Justin took, of Ruby Falls. It was an amazing site. Who knew there were underground waterfalls?


We were sad to see Justin and Danielle leave on Wednesday. I will definitely miss the nightly games of Monopoly and Wii. 

On Thursday we went to Brad and Jenn's to color eggs. Delilah had a hard day of teething so she was tuckered out, but we still had fun. 







So far it has been a beautiful Easter weekend. Hopefully the weather holds out through tomorrow. I can't wait to put her in her Easter dress and hunt for eggs. I will post the pictures as soon as I can. I'm sure there will be lots and lots. Hope you all have a Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment