Monday, July 5, 2010

Blog Book

I just realized that I have been blogging for over a year now. My first blog post was on June 30, 2009. It's amazing how fast the time has just flown by. As with all things I do, I want a hard copy of this blog for Delilah. The best way to accomplish this was to turn it into a book. So I decided I am going to make a book for each year, otherwise it would be one really thick book. I used Blurb.com to accomplish this task. It was quite easy, just a bit time consuming if you do it all at once. (For future books I will upload the posts as I blog them.) I will let you all know the quality of the book. The pricing is wonderful, especially if you use coupons available on the web. ***If you are interested in this, I have some FANTASTIC codes for you.*** Anyhow, below is the book. Can't wait to get it in!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment