Friday, July 9, 2010

2 Weeks

We are 2 weeks away from Johnny's return home! WOOHOO!!! I am super excited to be getting my husband home. While I am looking forward to some help around the house, daily adult interaction, and a full time bug killer, I am most looking forward to watching him play with Delilah. Before he left, Delilah was still working on her low muscle tone, so play time was very limited. Now she is at the perfect age and development for some good play time with Daddy. And how she loves her Daddy! She may not remember him all to well right now, but it won't take her but a moment to fall for him all over again. (He is so easy to Love!!) He was the first person to get a good smile out of her, and I can't wait to see him bring that smile to her face again. I long to see their relationship blossom. I want her to be a Daddy's girl! She is so lucky to have Johnny as her daddy. He might not realize it yet, due to not having had a chance to grow into his roll as Dad, but he is an amazing father. Thank you to his Dad for being such a great example!

Now for a few pics of Johnny while he has been overseas. Look real close, he is the one with a 'cheesy' smile and white blonde hair. Can't wait to see that smile in person!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment