Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Audrey Hepburn

As you all know, yesterday was Halloween. You also know that I live for the opportunity to dress up Delilah. This Halloween was no exception. Before I show you the pics, let me take a moment to tell you how this costume came to be. I had every intention of making a Peacock costume for Delilah. I had already ordered the feathers and was, quite literally, about to walk out the door to buy the remaining supplies. Then I went on Pinterest, which happens to be my obsession. It was like fate. As I scrolled through recent Pins I came across the most adorable Mini Audrey Hepburn costume I had ever seen. My jaw hit my desk. My Mother-In-Law, Deanie, happened to be in town (and a fellow Audrey super fan). When I showed her we both knew it was meant to be. Delilah was definitely going to be Audrey Hepburn (Holly Golightly). This may be my last year I get to choose the costume. Might as well go out with a bang!

Without further adieu, I present Audrey Hepburn. ***WARNING: The cuteness is at a dangerous level.***




The coach bag was her Trick or Treat bag. Couldn't let it clash with her outfit!

An outtake, but I couldn't resist posting. She wasn't thrilled Jenn walked away.

No comments:

Post a Comment