Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there, especially Danny Barrow (my Dad), Bob Unfried (John's Dad) and Jonathan Unfried (Delilah's Dad). You three are AMAZING!

This morning we attended church and then took D to a park to walk around and get some new shots with her and John. I was hoping to come away with a full memory card of beautiful pics, but, alas, Delilah wasn't really cooperating. Not to mention the harsh light of the sun messing with my pics. Anyway, I did manage to pull a total of 2 (that's right only 2) good ones. I did a couple of edits to each one, so I thought I would share them all.  **SOOC = Straight out of Camera***


Delilah and Daddy
SOOC

Color Edit


Black and White Edit (my favorite)


 Possibly my new favorite photo of Delilah
SOOC

Color Edit

Black And White Edit (loving B&W)

No comments:

Post a Comment