Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Botanical Gardens

Today has been a great day. After spending all of last week/weekend cooped up in the house (due to illness), we finally returned to our routine. First up, Kindermusik. Delilah was super excited to see all her friends again. She happily participated in all the activities. I love seeing my girl happy.

When Kindermusik was over I wasn't quite ready to go home, so we headed to the Botanical Gardens. This was my first visit to the gardens and I was very pleased. It is such a nice, peaceful place to let Delilah stretch her legs. She loves to just walk. When we go to parks she has no interest in playing on equipment, she just wants to walk. The gardens was the perfect place for walking, especially when there are no chances of walking in front of the swings.

I did have my camera on hand and was able to get a few photos. I plan on doing this more often, so hopefully I can improve on my photography skills and actually get more than 2 or 3 good ones.




No comments:

Post a Comment