Sunday, April 10, 2011

Time to play: CATCH UP

I've been meaning to post for a while now, but have had zero motivation to do so. I have finally gotten my mojo back and did some photo editing. This will be a photo heavy post (which I know you all love).

A couple of weekends ago, we took a trip to Florida for my little brothers wedding. Delilah was the Flower Girl. I am certainly being bias when I say she was the cutest flower girl I have ever seen! Oh, and my nephews in their little tuxes were almost edible with their cuteness! I didn't manage to get as many (or as good quality) photos as I would have liked, but I did manage to snag a few decent ones. ***John and I were too busy chasing kids to actually take pictures, so any of you out there who did snag some good ones I would love to have them.***

She is looking at hand cleanser and signing "wash hands". She is so hygienic! 

The two photos above are right after she was dressed. It was tough to get her to stand still.  

Delilah with Aunt Conni

Logan, Delilah and Wyatt

Resting after running around the chapel before the wedding starts.

Delilah with Aunt Pat

Janet and Delilah

Play Time

Surprisingly, she didn't get a speck of dirt on her dress!

Her Marilyn moment. It was quite windy that day.

Delilah and Lydia

Enjoying the playground at the Reception site.

Climbing the hill back up to the reception.

As you can probably tell, Delilah was very busy that day. She wore herself out, but had a blast doing it.

A couple of days after we returned from Florida's, the Unfried's (in-laws) came for a visit. Pops (Delilah's name for Bob, which she does say!) brought her a very special gift. A hand built sandbox. This isn't your normal sandbox. When John was a little boy, Bob had made one for him. He still had it and used the legs from that sandbox to make Delilah's. She absolutely loves it! She would spend all day playing in it if she could. 



Not really Delilah related, but I thought I would share with you a little about our new tenants. You see, I have a hanging plant basket on my front porch. I have never actually put plants in it. A bird decided to take up residency in said basket. I named her Betty. Betty was always watchful when I would open windows and go out on the front porch. She would hunker down and not move a muscle. Well, it seems she was guarding her eggs. Last weekend her baby birds hatched. I was finally able to get some decent shots through my window. You will notice the evil eye she gives me. Such a good momma bird. 

You can barely see one of the chicks. I think she was feeding them. 

The new little family. It's amazing how ugly, yet cute, those chicks are. 


Well, that's it for today. Hope you enjoy the remainder of your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment