Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween 2010

We decided to dress Delilah up in her costume yesterday. We won't be trick-or-treating this year (a bit too young), so we wanted to celebrate with friends. No better time then when we get together for football. WAR EAGLE!  Anyhow, Delilah was ridiculously cute in her costume. Did you have any doubts?!? And like any 16 month old, the antennas didn't last long. I was able to get a few pics during our super fast photo shoot. I am so delighted with the ones I got. Enjoy!


The two pics above are the same. I just couldn't decide which edit I liked better, so I included both. 

The above pic is probably my all time favorite!


A ladybug must fly!

 I hope everyone has a Happy Halloween! If you are out Trick-or-Treating tonight, stay safe.


2 comments: