Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sunshine

After last night's post, I felt we needed something a bit more cheerful. A bit of sunshine to break through those stormy skies. So, without further ado....

Delilah has just pushed herself up to a sitting position. This is MONUMENTAL! Before today, she could go from sitting to laying down, but not vice-versa. So once she was laying down, she was stuck that way until I picked her up and put her in the sitting position. Not anymore people. She can sit up all by herself! I am so proud of her! These developments are coming so fast now. I can't wait for her Daddy to see everything.

Speaking of her Daddy. I spoke to him this morning and it looks like he should be coming home sometime Saturday. He should be on a plane now. We won't hear from him until he makes it to Baltimore. We can't wait to see him again!

No comments:

Post a Comment