Thursday, July 15, 2010

Disney

Not sure how I did it, but I managed to get my Husband to agree to a trip to Disney when we visit Dr. Miller in December. For all of you who don't know me very well, I love all things Disney, especially the Princesses! I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to see Disney World decorated for Christmas. I know that Delilah will still be so very young, but you are never to young (or old) to visit Disney. I want her to grow up to love Disney as much as I do. I especially want to get pictures of my Princess with the Disney Princesses. Luckily, Magic Kingdom really caters to kids of all ages, so I truly believe that she will have a great time. John and I aren't big on rides, so there is no worry about missing out on all the 'height requirement'  rides. There are rides that she will be able to participate in, on our laps.

So now to start planning our mini vacation. I would love to here anyone's opinion on how to make the best out of our trip. We will only have 2 days at Disney. Is it worth it go to any of the other parks? I was thinking Animal Kingdom. Do you have any secrets to spill about Disney? I haven't been in 8 years so any tips would be greatly appreciated. (Just realized it has been 8 years since I graduated High School. Time sure does fly!)

No comments:

Post a Comment