Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Highlights

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We certainly did. John's parents, grandmother, and brothers were in town to celebrate. Delilah ate up all the attention. She was so excited having everyone here that she was constantly trying to walk and babbling up a storm. She was such a ham with everyone, always laughing and making the rest of us laugh. She is definitely missing them.

I wish I would have gotten more pictures, but I never seemed to pick up the camera. I did manage to snag a few of Delilah eating her Thanksgiving dinner, in her new Jumper I made, and eating her first whole apple. I will make it a point to take more pictures at Christmas.






She certainly loves her apple. Hopefully it will help her learn to take bites instead of shoving whole things into her mouth.

We were glad to visit with family, but are happy to have our quiet house back! We have quite a few things going on the next couple of weeks; a trip to Gainesville, Guard weekend for John, therapy appointments, etc, etc, etc. Hopefully I have time to get few projects done. Top of the list, a Christmas dress for Delilah. We will be having Breakfast with Santa on the 9th, so I better get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment