Monday, November 1, 2010

A New Look

As many of you have seen, I like to change up the design of the blog. Normally, I search through "free" blogger templates that can be found online. The problem is, I can never find anything I really like. There are definitely cute templates available, but I could never find the perfect one. So I just designed it myself. For those of you who are familiar with my other blog, you know that I did the same thing to it. I am really happy with the way this blog turned out. (I am going to change the craft blog.) I especially love the pictures added to the Header. It makes it that much more personal. It was much easier this time to apply my designs to the blog. I am beginning to understand the codes and how they work. Hope you like the new look as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment