Tuesday, May 1, 2012

PWS Awareness Month

It is May 1st, which means the start of Prader-Willi Awareness month. I wanted to do something special to help bring awareness to PWS, and possibly some much needed Research funds. I had originally intended to plan another One SMALL Step walk. Unfortunately, with John's TDY and other circumstances, it just wasn't in the cards. Luckily, I have the option to host Virtually. That's right, folks. From the comfort of your own home, you can participate in a One SMALL Step walk. Can it get any better than that? 

So my challenge to you, during the month of May, help me spread the word about PWS. Let people know about our Virtual Walk. Facebook, Twitter, email, and Blog about it. If you have the means, please donate, even if it is only $1 or $5.  Every dollar counts! 

Click on the image to go to our fundraiser page or on the link: http://onesmallstep.fpwr.org/dw/users/unfriedoss/2012-virtual-walk

No comments:

Post a Comment