It has been a while since I updated this blog, or any blog for that matter. February was a bit of a "blah" month for me. I hardly took any photos of Miss D and barely touched my sewing machine. Sad, isn't it?!? Hopefully March will bring more creative juices my way.
Anyhow, you aren't reading this blog to hear about me, you're hear for Delilah. Well, let me just say that she is blowing our minds lately. She is so stinking amazing. I think I will list out her new accomplishments bullet style.
- Climbing up and down stairs. We were even able to take down the baby gates! (No more struggling with huge baskets of laundry!)
- Isolating her pointer finger when pointing at things. She has been using three fingers. (Our OT is so proud.)
- Climbing onto the couch all by herself.
- Signing "More" and "Please" without prompting. She is a polite little girl.
- Now saying "BaBa" for Baby, which is her absolute favorite toy. You should see her loving on her doll and pushing it in the stroller. Cuteness!!
- Waving hello and goodbye without prompting.
- Dancing up a storm. Little girl has rhythm.
I'm sure there is much more, but it's late and I can't think of all of them right now.
Before I go, I want to share some photos we recently had taken. Susanne, from Susanne King Studios, graciously gave us a free photography session. She did an amazing job and she was wonderful with Delilah! It was so hard to pick out my favorites and place an order. Here are some of the ones she posted on Facebook. Trust me when I say, these are just the tip of the iceberg.
Hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend!