Saturday, September 18, 2010

Game Day

In this house, it is always Auburn, even if my husband is cursing at the TV and threatening to change the channel (which is something he is doing right now). I must admit that I am not the biggest football fan. Usually, I could care less who is winning or losing. So why do I get into football season as much as I do? Two reasons. First, I love any excuse to get together with friends. Game day is a social activity that I wouldn't miss for anything. But the biggest reason I love football season so much is it gives me an excuse to dress Delilah up, and we all know how much I like to do that. So without further ado, here are some quick pics take on D in her Auburn jersey and super cute leggings. (No matter your team affiliation, you have to admit this is stinkin' cute!)







***FYI: This is the 99th post, which means the next one is the big 100. Gonna have to think of something special.***

No comments:

Post a Comment