- transferring toys from one hand to another
- moving around on the floor more
- tracking my movements and the dogs movements
- works to get toys, even those out of reach
- trying to roll over...get's very close, but her arms get in her way
- trying to hold her bottle...working to pull it to her mouth and hold it without help
- she is also very ticklish and will laugh
She is an extraordinary little girl. Her therapist, Sally, says she is doing amazingly. She even let Sally work with her on the 'ball' today without throwing a fit. (The 'ball' is an exercise ball Sally puts Delilah on and rolls her over, sits her up, and many other things. Delilah usually hates this and screams and cries, a rare thing for her.) I can't wait to see what she does next.
Below are some pictures of Delilah in her stroller. She loves to be sitting up and looking around.