Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sleep Study Scheduled

Everything seems to be moving so fast. Monday night we will be having the sleep study. I'm glad that it is happening quickly but I am not looking forward to spending the night in the hospital. Hopefully all goes well and we will be able to start the Growth Hormone very soon, maybe even within that week.

In 8 days we will be closing on our house. Very exciting!!! However, I have yet to start packing. I better get a move on it. I finally ordered some boxes which should be here tomorrow or Saturday. Sunday will be a packing day for sure.

Delilah has been doing so well lately. She has started reaching for her toys. Her head control is getting better and better. Our big struggle is her weight. She hasn't been gaining enough. We have her 4 month checkup tomorrow and we will see what the doctor says. I am also trying to find a Nutritionist to help us find a way to get more calories in her. She eats well, but she only eats 16-20 ounces a day. I try feeding her more, but she won't take it. She knows when and how much she wants, no more, no less. Who would have thought I would have such a stubborn daughter?!?!

We have found a new pediatrician for her. Actually, two. I found a smaller practice in Pinson that only has 2 doctors. I like that a lot. I am not a big fan of the big offices with 4-6 doctors. You never know who you are going to see. At least with these new doctors, they will both know Delilah and will be familiar with her case, so it won't matter who we see. Also, one of the doctors went to medical school and worked with our Geneticist, Dr. Lose, until he went strictly to genetics. It is good to have our doctors well connected.

Well, time to get some things done around the house. I promise to post some pictures soon. Delilah will be 4 months on Saturday so you know that will be a photo op! Also, she has a new Auburn outfit for the game that I will have to get pictures of. Hopefully her cuteness will do the team some good. (No comments allowed from AU haters!)

No comments:

Post a Comment