Monday, September 7, 2009

Blogging Backgrounds

For all of you who have been following the last couple of days, you have probably noticed the background keeps changing. That would be because I have found sites that allow me to change the background with super cute designs. And they are FREE!!! So much fun for me, as I have little time for scrapbooking with school and Miss Delilah. It lets me be creative without the work. If you haven't already guessed, I will be changing the background often! Any day it could be different, so keep a look out.

Delilah Update: Not much to update except that she is the cutest little girl in the whole wide world. Every time she stretches, I want to pinch her little cheeks and kiss her all over. Also, she has been doing the funniest thing lately with her mouth. She has discovered her tongue and she loves to stick it out. It is so cute. One day I will get it on camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment