Thursday, July 14, 2011

You can help!

Check out the NEW video I created about Delilah's journey, so far, with Prader-Willi Syndrome.

Please note that the video quality is severely diminished in blogger (especially in full screen). 
I am happy to email it to you (if I haven't already), if you have any issues seeing it clearly. kera(dot)unfried(at)gmail(dot)com

Please help us spread the word and invite people to our One SMALL Step walk on August 27th at Heardmont Park, Birmingham, AL. 

Please register today at: http://onesmallstep.fpwr.org/dw/walking/location/34. If you can't make it in August, please consider becoming a virtual walker by creating your page and emailing it out to everyone on your contact list. All participants, including Virtual Walkers, are eligible for prizes!

You can also make donations directly at: http://onesmallstep.fpwr.org/dw/users/unfriedoss/birmingham.

Thank you!


1 comment:

  1. Kate from AustraliaJuly 14, 2011 at 9:56 PM

    HI Kera. I just left a little donation to get you started. My friend has a 4 year old daughter with PWS so I would love to see a cure too. Delilah is a real little cutie. Have fun walking!

    ReplyDelete